OSUNO 2023-2024 Board of Directors Election
The Ohio State University Nurses Organization (OSUNO) is inviting you to submit your name as a candidate for one of the following leadership positions for your local bargaining unit. The terms of office for President, and 2nd Vice President and eligible Board of Directors positions are for two (2) years commencing January 1, 2023. Applications with a short nursing biography must be electronically submitted, in document format (no pictures), to Amy Pompeii, OSUNO 1st Vice President, no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 7, 2022. You can contact Amy Pompeii by e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions or to submit your nomination.
Please submit a short nursing biography with this form to be included on the ballot.
Positions up for election include:
You can download the Nominations form here.
- 2nd Vice President
- Board – James 14, 15, 16, 17, 21 & Inpatient Float Pools
- Board – Offsite Units / Clinics (3 positions)
- Board – UH Med/Surg (9ER, 9ED, 10ED, 11ED, 11ER)
- Board – UH Periop
- Board – UH Emergency (ED, CDU, 11 Obs, PICC, STAT)
- Board – UH Procedural (PVAT, IR, Dialysis, Pulmonary, Endo)
- Board – Ross Procedural