OSUNO is a local unit of the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA) which represents the staff nurses at The Ohio State University Medical Center for collective bargaining.
On the behalf of our members, OSUNO will:
- Bargain with The Ohio State University Medical Center for advances in the economic and general welfare, workplace conditions, and practice of registered nurses.
- Represent registered nurses in discipline and grievance meetings.
- Provide a labor relations specialist, as needed (via the Ohio Nurses Association), to represent a nurse(s) with a discipline/grievance issue.
- Protect registered nurses' interests through participation on various committees.
- Strengthen the practice of nursing at The Ohio State University Medical Center by providing its registered nurses a strong voice to advocate for their patients and workplace.
Your Ohio Nurses Association membership ALSO includes membership into the following organizations:
- OSUNO (Local unit at Ohio State University)
- Mid-Ohio District Nurses Association (District level)
- Ohio Nurses Association (State level)
- AFT Nurses & Healthcare Professionals (National level)
Want to become a member? Click here to join!
Click here to contact us.