File a Grievance

If you have experienced an event (contract violation) that you feel is worthy of a grievance, please print out a form and submit it to your manager, your OSUNO steward and Grievance Committee. This can be done in person or scanned and emailed (recommended method). If delivered in person, keep a copy for yourself.

ONA Employee Grievance Form (Word | Fillable PDF)

Grievance Committee

Acting Chair: Holly Rowe - UH Stat Team
(P) 614-432-0177

Tony Myers RN BSN CCRN - Endoscopy

(P) 740-701-2571

Dennis Dugan - ONA Labor Representative
(P) 614-400-4252